We've all heard about hyaluronic acid in beauty products, but did you know it's a substance we produce naturally in our bodies? The largest amounts are found in your skin and eyes and its main function is to retain water to keep our tissues lubricated.
Keep reading to find out more about the anti-aging benefits of using hyaluronic acid in your beauty routine, no matter what your age!
Hyaluronic acid can help increase skin moisture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Topical treatments can soothe redness and dermatitis, while injections can make skin appear firmer.
Lexi Noel Beauty Hyaluronic Vitamin C Charcoal
- Contains hyaluronic acid which can reduce wrinkles, redness and dermatitis
- DMAE and Antioxidant rich leaves skin feeling deeply hydrated, soft
- Highly moisturizing mask formulated with charcoal to deeply clarify skin. Great for dry or mature skin
- Vegan, organic and gluten-free; cruelty-free, too
- Another high quality skincare product from Lexi Noel Beauty
Vitamin C and Your Skin
Vitamin C is one of the popular ingredients in skin care because it helps to produce collagen naturally. It also stops premature aging and fades dark spots.
Lexi Noel Beauty continues to bring its customers high quality skincare at a affordable price. Our spa type formula provides your skin with a burst of hydration vitamins and hyaluronic acid to combat the signs of aging.
HOW TO USE: Apply a thin layer to cleansed skin, avoiding eye area. Rinse off after five to 20 minutes. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
Hyaluronic Acid & You
Millennials should consider hyaluronic acid to prevent dryness and irritation and older people may want to consider it to delay skin thinning, itching, and the overall aging process.