Make Your Life Shift a Holiday Gift
Gearing up and planning for the holiday season is almost as exciting as the season itself. Sometimes, those plans can get derailed, which could be a season ruiner. You were set: a plus one to every party, including New Year’s Eve. But what if your plus one turned into a minus one? You were looking forward to kissing under mistletoes but left with breakup woes; though it might not goes as you previously planned, this holiday season is packed with great memories to make and new opportunities to take on. Don’t worry, my Beauty Bebes; you won’t be going through this season alone! 😊
How to Make the Most the Holiday Season Riding Solo
1. Give back. You’ve just had so much taken from you, so how will this help? So many others are in tough situations this holiday season. Jobless, homeless, or sick, the encouraging spirits of those who should be discouraged is just what a broken heart needs. Your impact on a community in need could make an enormous difference in someone’s life this holiday season, just as they’ll—not knowingly—inspire you to press on.
2. Go to those parties. So what if you don’t have a date to take anymore? Hey, you still get a plus one. Invite your best friend or someone from work you want to get to know a bit better. Even if you have to show up solo—just show up. There’s always that one friend at the party who you’ll run into and will make glad you went. Don’t watch the party through someone’s Snapchat; experience it for yourself.
3. Ditch the gifts. You were so proud of yourself for shopping early for your significant other, but now you don’t have anyone to give those gifts to; don’t hold onto them. You put so much time, planning, and money into those presents, so they’re now weighted heavily with importance; don’t let them sit around as haunting mementos. Return them to the store, gift them to someone else if appropriate, or donate them.
4. Visit your family. Nothing is more important this time of year than those you love. If your family is across the country or no longer in the picture, spend the holiday with people who’ve made a significant impact in your life. If you’ve ever spent a holiday at someone’s house, you know that seeing how other families celebrate is exciting and enthusing. You might be tempted to take it easy at home, but make the most of this special time.
5. Be grateful. Approach this however you’d like. Make a list of what you’re most grateful for, reach out on social media to those you can’t live without, or make a conscious effort to verbally or mentally acknowledge what you’re thankful for. Family, friends, a job, your pet, holiday gifts, your phone, the weather—anything! You have so much good in your life; don’t ignore it.
Accessorize with Confidence this Holiday Season
Breakups aren’t always easy, but they’re usually for the better. They’re no indictment on who you are or what you’re capable of. Actually, a lot of heavy-hitters in Hollywood hit the market in 2017. My Beauty Bebes, breakups bring up new opportunities; you’ll be in full stride soon enough—if you aren’t already. Continue to eat well and exercise. Express your natural beauty. Enhance the beauty that you already have with Lexi Noel Beauty Products. Visit our products page to see all Lexi Noel Beauty has to offer. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more.