Lexi Noel's 10 Best Stocking Stuffers List
Have you ever heard of those stories from people in La La Land who consider a $10,000 ring a stocking stuffer? In the real world, that’s not exactly how it works. A smartphone, even though it can fit in a stocking, is a slam dunk of a gift–a bit much for a stocking; stocking stuffers are more add-ons if you will. They’re gifts that are practical, funny, or thoughtful in addition to the main gift, but usually under $50. So, my Beauty Bebes, if you’re racking your brain this holiday season to figure out what stocking stuffers to geveryone, keep an eye out for these items as you wrap up your holiday shopping.
Stocking Stuffers That’ll Make an Impact
1. Candles. Everyone loves a good candle—especially the ones that smell like cologne. You can never have too many in your collection.
2. Sunglasses. This might seem like an odd winter gift, but a good pair of sunglasses can come in handy. They’re constantly getting misplaced and forgotten in so-and-so’s car. This is definitely a useful gift.
3. Metallic Lip Colors. With New Year’s Eve just around the corner, this is the perfect gift for any makeup enthusiast. Welcome 2018 with metallic lip colors: a must for celebrating the new year. I suggest the Metallic Lip Colors by Lexi Noel Beauty, which are all-organic in addition to being cruelty-, gluten-, and paraben-free.
4. Knitted hat. ‘Tis the season for cute accessories, and knitted hats flat out complete a winter outfit. If you get a knitted hat for your friend, take note of what colors they wear most often and pick a hat based on that.
5. Ornament. This sounds like a cop-out, right? Well, not exactly. A lot of us are at the point where we’re moving out. We spend a fortune on appliances and furniture, but we don’t necessarily put a high priority on our holiday decorations, leaving a lot of us with pretty bare trees. That being said, an ornament is a totally practical gift. If you’re the creative type, you could make a homemade ornament. A lot of stores offer cute, nerdy, or gorgeous ornaments that will surely light up any tree.
6. Gift card. Don’t think of this as the modern-day I.O.U. Everyone has a favorite restaurant or store, and pitching in a few bucks to contribute toward a purchase will be much appreciated.
7. Scarf. Just like a knitted hat, a scarf is a wonderful, season-appropriate stocking stuffer that is practical. Again, take note of what colors your friend wears a lot to make sure your gift complements their wardrobe.
8. Scrub and moisturizer. Being in the midst of winter weather, scrub and moisturizer is a very appropriate stocking stuffer. The Lexi Noel Beauty Natural Facial Acne Diminishing Scrub is an ideal add-on to any gift.
9. Ring holder. Even if the friend you’re getting a gift for is pretty organized, a ring holder could be an appreciated gift they’d use year-round. From an elephant’s trunk to a V sign, ring holders come in a lot of creative, cute designs, which can double as a decoration for any room.
10. Bluetooth waterproof speakers. We all suddenly turn into Demi Lovato when we're in the shower, so why not have a duet with her? If you gift this, just make sure your friend has some savings built up to help pay for a bigger water bill. 😜
The Gifts of Lexi Noel Beauty
Whether as a stocking stuffer, included in a gift basket, or as a standalone gift, the products of Lexi Noel Beauty will bring joy to those closest to you. Visit our products page to see all Lexi Noel Beauty has to offer. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more.