Back To School Easy Makeup Tips and Tricks
BACK TO SCHOOL: EASY MAKE UP TIPS AND TRICKS
Going to classes is one hassle. Having your makeup done before is another hassle. Try having your makeup done and looking good to a lecture or class is an entirely different ball game. Still, it is possible to get your makeup done, go to lectures and classes on time and look fresh all through the day with some makeup and time saving hacks, including ways to make your face look like you just stepped out of your room all day long. These are;
- PRIMER: This is a must!!! Applying Primer before starting to apply your makeup is a necessity of making sure your makeup stays put good on your face for a long time, no matter how hot the weather gets or how long your day is. A cheap alternative to Primer is milk of magnesia, although some say that milk of magnesia might affect the pH balance of your skin. If you do have very dry skin it is advisable to use very little primer, to avoid your skin drying up even more.
- EYEBROWS: The eyebrows are usually the first thing you do on your face, before or after your foundation. Here is the hack; if you get your eyebrows shaped, nothing can go wrong. Getting the correct shape, positioning the arc and the proper shade of eyebrow pencil or gel to use might be tricky but once you get it you already make it easy to finish off your brow look. If you can draw and conceal your eyebrows perfectly you can apply very little eye makeup and simply put on foundation and powder, giving you that naturally flawless look.
- ROUTINE: Having a makeup routine is very essential in saving time. Your day to day makeup should be easy. It should be a simple procedure of the basics; eyebrows, foundation, eyeliner, lipstick. As long as you have a foundation that suits your skin and covers whatever flaws or scars you might have there might be no need to go all out. Different routines suit different people, but the most convenient routines should not take more than fifteen minutes, especially since you're trying to be time conscious. Remember to find out what suits you the most and stick to it. Sticking to a particular routine also has the special advantage; when you decide to switch things up even a little it will not go unnoticed.
- PURSES: Everyone has purses or bags that they carry around. This purse should contain at least powder, lipstick or lip gloss and a compact mirror. Retouching your makeup ever so lightly could go a long way especially on typical nine to five days when it seems like the classes are never going to end.
- SETTING: If you are fast enough to do a full face that includes contour and highlighting, allowing your face to set properly is a good idea. This is applying setting powder on your cheekbones underneath your eyes especially after applying and blending in your concealer. You should wait for a bit to let your powder set on your face before continuing. This helps in letting the makeup stay put without getting runny. If you have dry skin it might even work without applying primer. Remember, this is only for when you're already fast enough or have a lot of time on your hands.
- POSITIONING: Your makeup box, brushes and other items should always be positioned within reach. This helps to save time, because if you know where everything is you will not need to search for anything and your makeup will go on smoothly without hassle. This is very important especially when you are in a hurry. Knowing that everything is in the right place also gives you a sense of calmness.
- MOISTURIZER: Always, always moisturize. Keeping your skin soft and silky smooth with a moisturizer of your choice helps a lot. It makes it easier to blend the makeup into your face. A moisturizer that soaks into your skin instead of just staying on the surface is the one you should get, especially if you have naturally dry skin.
- BEAUTY TOOLS: Using the right brushes and sponges for the right thing. This goes a long way, especially in applying foundation and layering your makeup. If you do not use the right brushes the makeup will not blend properly into your skin, making your face look patchy over time. Do not forget to dampen your beauty blender and sponges before applying foundation or blending your makeup for easier application.
- WATERPROOF ITEMS: A lot of makeup items now are waterproof or matte, or even both. Ranging from eyeliner to mascara to lipstick and lip gloss. Using products that are waterproof are a bonus that your face makeup will stay put come rain come shine. Literally. Your sweat won't wash the makeup off, rain won't wash the makeup off and you can go swimming and still come out looking like a ten.
- SKINCARE: This is as important as make up, some will even say it's more important. If you have flawless skin, applying makeup will get easier. If you have a face without acne scars you might not need to layer your makeup unless you feel like it. Skincare is very essential, and it's also healthy.
There are some makeup tricks you might decide will work for you. Never underestimate the power of looking your best. You never know how your day will go or who you will meet.Don't forget to share this article with your friends if you found it useful.
Check out Lexi Noel Beauty's products to see what a difference they make. If you're not already, check us out on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for upcoming deals and more tips. For tutorials and vlogs, subscribe to Lexi's YouTube channel